Tired of holding blow dryers for long episodes? You have reached where your search ends. Whether you want curls or in need of hot conditioning, these bonnet hair dryers are your pals. These provide you salon-quality with minimal effort.
1. Hot Tools Professional 800 Watt Ionic Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer
2. Conair Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer
3. INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR GOLD Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer
4. Andis 500-Watt Professional Bonnet Hair Dryer (80610)
5. Laila Ali LADR5604 Ionic Soft Bonnet Dryer
6. Conair Pro Style Bonnet Hair Dryer, White
7. Professional 1300W Adjustable Hooded Floor Hair Bonnet Dryer Stand Up Rolling Base with Wheels Salon Equipment
8. ZENY 1300W Adjustable Hood Floor Stand Bonnet Hair Dryer
9. Gold ‘N Hot Elite 1875-Watt Professional Stand Bonnet Dryer
Know your hair: In order to buy the dryer of your needs, you need to know what kind of hair you have. For beautiful to normal hair a medium wattage dryer is enough. But if you have thick or coarse hair, a high wattage dryer is essential so that your hair dries in less time.
Temperature variations: There should be multiple heat temperature settings available for flexible styling. For instance, if you have curly or wavy hair, you need high heat settings . Reason being that your hair doesn’t overheat and end up frizzy. And likewise, if you have fine hair, you need low heat settings to protect your hair.
Latest technology: The bonnet hair dryers must have ionic, tourmaline or any other latest technology. Which would help not only to dry and style your hair but also condition it. Such a tool is essential; so that hair remains healthy and shiny as hair health is most essential.
Bonnet size: The bonnet size must be big enough to accommodate big sized rollers. Moreover, this should be ensured that the inside of the dryer is secured from any chemical damage. Eventually, this could cause issues while coloring treatments, rebounding, etc.
Pricing: The price of bonnet dryers is dependent on its brand, its features, and the technologies infused. Anyhow soft bonnet dryers are less expensive as compared to hard bonnet dryers.